Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear.Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently this doesn't hold for "home decor items".

This was not made clear on the website AT ALL. And they have the GALL to ask me to send "closer images" of the delivered rug. As if it's not clear enough that the wrong product was delivered. The delivery was late, the wrong product was delivered and now I am unable to get a replacement for the product.

The customer service sucks. Basically, they suck

NEVER. EVER.

AGAIN.Dishonourable nincompoops.

Review about: Jute Rug.

I didn't like: Misleading advertisement, False promises, Delayed delivery, Harassment to customer, Refusal to acknowledge problem.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

PEPPERFRY - NO EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY Pepperfry "Hi All, I purchased 3 havells exhaust fans from Pepperfry (https://www.pepperfry.com/havells-200-mm-fan-ventil-air-dx-1114483.html and Order No. 302904337). I need 3 white coloured exhaust fans and wrong information is displayed on the site...." Read more Pepperfry - Pathetic Customer Service-Order No: 302444092 Pepperfry "Hello Team, Peppefry is providing very bad service, They don't keep up promises they never follow their SLA's. Case1: I have ordered Random Polymer Ganesha it had got some scratches and..." Read more Pepperfry - DO NOT BUY the Adele Bedside Table in Distress Finish by Bohemiana Pepperfry "I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you..." Read more Pepperfry - Disappointed with Unprofessional Attitude and False Promises from Pepper Fry Team Pepperfry "I had ordered two modern wingback chairs on pepper fry.com (Order number- 302294983) which was delivered on 17th July 2016. The installation happened three days after the delivery of the product..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more