Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Featured Not resolved

I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear.Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently this doesn't hold for "home decor items".

This was not made clear on the website AT ALL. And they have the GALL to ask me to send "closer images" of the delivered rug. As if it's not clear enough that the wrong product was delivered. The delivery was late, the wrong product was delivered and now I am unable to get a replacement for the product.

The customer service sucks. Basically, they suck

NEVER. EVER.

AGAIN.Dishonourable nincompoops.

Review about: Jute Rug.

I didn't like: Misleading advertisement, False promises, Delayed delivery, Harassment to customer, Refusal to acknowledge problem.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion