Wrong product delivered by Pepperfry, no replacement
I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear.Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently this doesn't hold for "home decor items".
This was not made clear on the website AT ALL. And they have the GALL to ask me to send "closer images" of the delivered rug. As if it's not clear enough that the wrong product was delivered. The delivery was late, the wrong product was delivered and now I am unable to get a replacement for the product.
The customer service sucks. Basically, they suck
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading advertisement
- False promises
- Delayed delivery
- Harassment to customer
- Refusal to acknowledge problem
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Jute Rug
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Today my web consoled is not open and more many problem facing in Nas device can any engineer arrange give online support. Last six month i am fight with lenovo he..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."