Wrong product delivered by Pepperfry, no replacement
I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear.Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently this doesn't hold for "home decor items".
This was not made clear on the website AT ALL. And they have the GALL to ask me to send "closer images" of the delivered rug. As if it's not clear enough that the wrong product was delivered. The delivery was late, the wrong product was delivered and now I am unable to get a replacement for the product.
The customer service sucks. Basically, they suck
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading advertisement
- False promises
- Delayed delivery
- Harassment to customer
- Refusal to acknowledge problem
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Jute Rug
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I ordered for a single bed on 16th June with 100% advance payment, which they promised to deliver on 7th July and after that they never communicated. When the item..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Today my web consoled is not open and more many problem facing in Nas device can any engineer arrange give online support. Last six month i am fight with lenovo he..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."