Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear.Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently this doesn't hold for "home decor items".

This was not made clear on the website AT ALL. And they have the GALL to ask me to send "closer images" of the delivered rug. As if it's not clear enough that the wrong product was delivered. The delivery was late, the wrong product was delivered and now I am unable to get a replacement for the product.

The customer service sucks. Basically, they suck

NEVER. EVER.

AGAIN.Dishonourable nincompoops.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of jute rug from Pepperfry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading advertisement, false promises, delayed delivery and harassment to customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments