Style and Design

I have ordered a king size bed which at the time of order was showing to be delivered in 15 days but my product has been delivered in 30 days and the boxes has been changed at warehouse.now they are not able to trace my correct box and asking me to take my refund and make a fresh order.

I have already returned that box to the same delivery man but still to get my right boxes back or my money if they cant trace the boxes.

Also they said that they will refund my money in 7 to 10 working days.what a pathetic customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. The most disappointing about crystal furniture tweed knotty bed from Pepperfry was no customer importance, sudden change in prices and harassment to customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments