I had booked a Sao Luis Study and Laptop table in Pepperfry and had paid INR 12178 as advance. My order number is 301646526.

I received the item on 21st October 2015. At the time of delivery, I realized that this was not the same item I had ordered. So, I immediately returned the item. And I mentioned the reason for return in their book.

I started following up with Pepperfry from 23rd October regarding a resolution to my issue @022-61576157 and tellus@pepperfry.com. However, with deep regret I have to mention that till date no body from the concerned department in Pepperfry has reached out to me. I have also sent E-Mails addressing my concerns. The only reply that I have been getting since 23rd October is – somebody from the concerned department would get back to me within 24 hours. And I have received 01007963 and 01008678 as complain numbers. However, it is more than 7 days from the date of rejection from my end and I have not received any resolution to my issue nor do I see any efforts from their end. I have only received commitments from their end, both in mails and verbally which they have not kept.

I am extremely dis-satisfied with their service. I have invested my hard earned money and I feel as if I have been cheated. I still have not received the table and I cannot invest in another table from a different supplier because my money is stuck up with Pepperfry. This adds up to my frustration and harassment.

As a responsible citizen, I will leave no stones unturned to spread awareness amongst fellow citizens and my near and dear ones regarding my experience with Pepperfry which is pathetic.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. avi16ded is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. The most disappointing about study table at Pepperfry was worst online shopping, false promises and delayed delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Pretty pathetic service and the call centre number given is also not valid