With Company response Not resolved

I had placed the below order on 19th October 2014: Order No.300605258 - Brihadratha Bedside Table in Multicolor by Mudramark.I have not yet received the same even after multiple follow ups with the pepperfry team.

Since 1.5 months, I am just calling them up to get my order cancelled. The standard answers that they always give are "Please wait for 24-48 hours", "Please wait for 4-5 business days", "We are following up with the warehouse team/concerned team", "We are chasing with them" blah blah blah. I would never ever recommend this site to anyone not even my worst enemy. This is the worst online shopping site.

I would request the team to expedite the process of refund (money credit and not pepperfry credits) for the above order.

Its been a torture calling you guys so many times.Thanks a lot for testing my patience!

Megha_Rao wrote the review because of order processing issue at Pepperfry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry bedside table for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Team Pepperfry

Hi Guruprasad,

I hope the conversation was helpful.Please allow us some time for us to investigate.

Be rest assured we have flagged this issue and would follow up for the same.Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,