1.7

I ordered a bedsheet on pepperfry.I was not satisfied with the quality of the material.

So I initiated a return by selecting an option in the dropdown "Ordered by mistake". As no action was taken for 2 weeks, I contacted customer care who asked me to initiate the return once again. Then I got a call from the customer care representative who told me that a return on the product is not possible. It seems that they will take back the product only if it is damaged.

I checked with him about the option in the dropdown which mentioned " ordered by mistake ". He did not have an answer and kept on telling that the product cannot be returned.

I am very disappointed by the service.Can a customer not return a product if the product quality or colour differs from what was seen and assumed online?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pepperfry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $492 and wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusal to acknowledge problem and sensitivity to customer satisfaction. Author liked the most collection of items. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry and pepperfry customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments