Bengaluru, Karnataka
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a bedsheet on pepperfry.I was not satisfied with the quality of the material.

Related: Pepperfry - Making money providing wrong product

So I initiated a return by selecting an option in the dropdown "Ordered by mistake". As no action was taken for 2 weeks, I contacted customer care who asked me to initiate the return once again. Then I got a call from the customer care representative who told me that a return on the product is not possible. It seems that they will take back the product only if it is damaged.

I checked with him about the option in the dropdown which mentioned " ordered by mistake ". He did not have an answer and kept on telling that the product cannot be returned.

I am very disappointed by the service.Can a customer not return a product if the product quality or colour differs from what was seen and assumed online?

Review about: Bed Sheets.

I liked: Collection of items.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Refusal to acknowledge problem, Sensitivity to customer satisfaction.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pepperfry Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $492
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.