Bhadrachalam, Telangana

I bought a shoe cabinet from pepperfry on 3rd august 2015. The order was confirmed & shipped via safexpress by 12th august.I waited for it till 18th august & then contacted them. They told me that the product was stuck at some inter state b order & they will resolve the issue within 1 week. I have been waiting since then & have been calling them every week & their answer is always the same - we will resove it in 1 week. I got tired & I sent a complaint mail on 12th september. They responded on 14th september saying that they will come back to me with a solution in 2-3 working days( which ended on 16th evening). I am still waiting for a response & they are still holding on to my money without giving me my money or product. So I caution you to order something only if it has cash on delivery & if you have to deal with their customer care then god save you.

Order I.D: 301378006

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pepperfry customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Pepperfry needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pepperfry customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepperfry.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments