2.2
Style and Design

I ordered a bed two side tables and two lamps.they delivered the lamp which was broken it took 6 days for them to arrange for a reverse pickup after wasting around 70rs balance of my phone.

the customer care guy says he sent an email but in the warehouse it was not updated. They have a crooked ceo who even couldn't control his employees and system. at the time of reverse pickup 2 different people arrive at 2 different time to collect the same product. my address is very easy to know but the guy even calls to ask the floor number which is clearly mentioned in the address given.

To deliver the bed and side tables they send a message that they will deliver by so and so date but if we call them the following day they answer it will take 5 - 7 more days due to internal issues. now we have to reschedule all our programs and wait at home for their delivery man to arrive. Such a pity act. The customer support guys indirectly say that they will do which is convenient for them.

Their CEO is still saying they are a young company and give suggestions to improve He even doesn't have basic business ethics.

They always have one or other offers for almost every product with just different coupon codes Genuinely they doesn't give any discount basically they increase the price and decrease it by the name of discounts.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. He best about pepperfry lamp from Pepperfry was pathetic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments