My experience with Pepperfry is not a good one.I have to go on one of my friends new home inauguration so I have decided to purchase some Bed covers for him.

I have chosen 4 double bed sheets on this website on 2nd May and paid for then through my CC as it was reflecting expected delivery on 6th May.  I have wrote several mail to them regarding my order/Called on their customer care numbers and they said there is some problem and they will deliver it as soon as possible. In last they said they will deliver it on 16th May but on 16th I received a mail that they can not deliver it and so they are initiating the process of refund. today is 19th May neither I have received my items nor I got the refund for the same.

PATHETIC service I will not recommend it to any one. I have record of all the communications with them.

delay might be possible but their behavior is ridiculous.Avoild if possible

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. The most disappointing about pepperfry customer care from Pepperfry was delayed delivery and delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments