Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Resolved

Had ordered several sets of curtains for my aged mothers home. After nearly a week to ten days the curtains arrived . The first set of pink curtains had shade variation from one panel to the other. After numerous phone calls and emails, they picked it up and after several reminders, initiated the refund. The next set was a pair of embroidered curtains . When the parcel arrived they had a brown panel on top which did not resemble the image at all. When I called them they initiallyrefused to take it back stating that their returns were only for defective quality. They also said that they were sold out on that when I asked them if they had some more. When I insisted they agreed to take it back . But there was complete silence. Today they have agreed to have them picked up. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

The breaking point are the solid rust curtains as they have shown on their website has no connection to what arrived at my doorstep, the curtains are more of the orange shade. This issue was reported to the on the 1st of November. After several calls at my expense, repeating the same story to various executives Craig, Nooran, Sony, Sumit, Bhavya, Mary. And finally Sarita, I was told that this is a standard item and they cannot take it back.

I am furious and cannot understand why they should sell curtains when they cannot vouch for the product. Why do they have several reasons for return in their returns form when they do not entertain any requests for returns. Their 30 day guarantee sucks. I feel cheated after spending over 10000 on curtains. I have not had any bad experiences with other online shopping portals. They should be blacklisted. Absolutely no follow ups but love to send back feedback forms. It takes years to get a customer but a second to lose one, the top management seem to not know this important dictum.

Never ever go anywhere near Pepperfry. They will fry you and your money!

Review about: Curtains.

I liked: Traumatic.

I didn't like: No accountability.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $4356
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

nandibalu

Finally after exactly ten days of posting this review, my issue has been resolved. I have received the full refund for both the products. I wish this had been resolved earlier.

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi Nandini, we tried to reach you on the registered number but line went unreachable.Please help us with suitable time to contact you.Regards, Team Pepperfry.

to PepperfryCares #1076583

Pls call me tomorrow morning at 9:30 am

to PepperfryCares #1077039

I am still waiting for your call

to nandibalu #1077893

The Pepperfry staff just picked up the rust coloured curtains. I hope you expedite the refund process for this and the curtains picked up earlier and close the case to posterity!

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.At Pepperfry, we do not anticipate to upset our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern.

P lease help us with your Order details so that we can get this investigated on priority and contact you at the earliest.

Regards,

Team Pepperfry.

nandibalu

The order no is 301712966.

The Cortina silk curtains have been picked up today. Pls expedite a refund at the earliest.

The unresolved issue is re : SKU: FU1082643-S-PM2262

And SKU: FU1082632-S-PM2262 under the same order no.301712966.