Horrific n harassing to have bought a wooden almirah from pepperfry.com. First they promise delivery after a month, and as if the wait is not enough, even after a month and half they are clueless about the status of the product let at alone delivering it. Customer care is not sure whether the product has been shipped or procured or waiting for dispatch! Can't imagine in this day and age such unprofessional and shabby customer service. Spread the word its one of the most unprofessional website noone should buy from the website ever. False promises n nothing else.

Talking to my lawyer to send them a legal notice. Suggest other ways if you have. Want no one else to get cheated like we have been.

RK

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order id so that we can resolve your concern asap.

Regards,