1.4
Style and Design

Worst kind of service that you can imagine.I have ordered a double futon and it took 3 months to reach me.

After reaching, it took another 15 days for the carpenter to come and assemble it. After all of these, in 2 months of time I see crack on the futon. And the return policy if their accepts products delivered only with in last 7 days. On top they promised me some compensation for the delay, which never reach me.

They are liers, and dont trust on their commitments. Worst kind of online service.

HouseFull is a far far better option.HF delivers on time and good quality products.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $13000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. The most disappointing about auspicious futon from Pepperfry was product quality, delivery tooo late took almost 3 months and pathetic quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments