1.7

I ordered a study table on 25th January with an expected delivery date of 18th Feb.The status showed this as dispatched on 7th Feb, during multiple chats with the customer service they always maintained that it will be delivered on or before 18th.

I got a call from their service on 18th informing me that the item I ordered ran out of stock and they can arrange for an alternate model.

How can an Item go out of stock after dispatching on 7th Feb?

I asked the customer service to refund the money, today when I checked with their chat support they have no clue that a refund has been initiated.Please do not get cheated by this company I guess they are only trying to get short term interest free funds arranged by taking orders which is not in their stock.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about study table from Pepperfry was customer service, false promises and delayed delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused kindly help us with the order details and we shall get back to you.

Regards,