Bangalore, Karnataka

I ordered a study table on 25th January with an expected delivery date of 18th Feb.The status showed this as dispatched on 7th Feb, during multiple chats with the customer service they always maintained that it will be delivered on or before 18th.

I got a call from their service on 18th informing me that the item I ordered ran out of stock and they can arrange for an alternate model.

How can an Item go out of stock after dispatching on 7th Feb?

I asked the customer service to refund the money, today when I checked with their chat support they have no clue that a refund has been initiated.Please do not get cheated by this company I guess they are only trying to get short term interest free funds arranged by taking orders which is not in their stock.

Review about: Study Table.

I didn't like: Customer service, False promises, Delayed delivery, Inability to track delivery, Pathetic service.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused kindly help us with the order details and we shall get back to you.

Regards,