2.0

....never and ever......never and ever......never and ever..no one should take a chance, worst delivery and bad experience, what sould be done, other than learning a lesson,they took 3 months for delivery and product also not up to the mark ,on the first day itself it got broken....never and ever...some of the product should be bought after touch and feel..cot after delivery it was looking entirely different and after fixing also we faced trouble. the legs got broken .call center is nothing ,it increase our blood pressure......never and ever......never and ever......never and ever......never and ever..

natashaantony wrote the review because of not as described at Pepperfry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $456 and wants Pepperfry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pathetic service and harassment to customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry cot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi Natasha,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.

Request you to help us with the order no of your purchase so that we can assist you with your concerns.

Regards,

Team Pepperfry

to PepperfryCares Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1064585

I also bought mattresses; and it's being delayed I am now worried after reading so many nagative comments; We live abroad and trust paperfry...reaching to Ahmedabad on 24th; and sign of product movement; we are returning on 3rd...if we won't get product we have to book Hotel.....uffffffff