My first experience with pepperfry, and trust it is going to be the last.i have purchased other products as well online from sites like shopclues, myntra, etc but this is the worst service.

I had bought a TV entertainment unit online from pepperfry on 20th Apr '15. I made full payment of Rs 4,177 by card. It has been 16 days but till date i have not received my product. After making multiple calls with the customer service they maintained that product will be delivered by 4th may '15 but still i didn't get any call.

And secondly, upon calling the customer care they are again asking me to wait for 5 more days. This is thoroughly disappointing.

I have so many dependent tasks on the TV unit - getting TV installed, getting home theater installed, and all of the tasks have gone pending due to this.PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PEPPERFRY.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality, delivery, order processing" at Pepperfry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4717 and wants Pepperfry to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry and pepperfry customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the trouble caused and regret your disappointment. Request you to kindly help us with the order details and we will get back to you.

Regards,