I bought Ocean lyra juice glasses from Pepperfry on August 20.(The image put up was so disproportionate that I thought I could actually use this for serving juice.

When they arrived, and I opened the first glass, to my surprise, they were so small that the only thing they could be used for are toy glasses for kids to play. I immediately submitted a return request. (Which was the most cumbersome of all the online return processes i have dealt with). You have to take an image of the product along with the reason and all the other details.

Anyway, even after fulfilling all the requirements and calling numerous times to their customer service and emails to tellus@pepperfry.com, they are still processing the request (its been 18 days now). They fail to understand that this is not customer service they are providing, this is a customer pain. I have never had so much frustration over a simple return, ever in my life.

How will you ever build a loyal customer base if you can't provide this basic convenience to your customers?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ocean lyra juice glasses from Pepperfry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusal to acknowledge problem, supervisor not available and pathetic return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your Order details and our team shall contact you at the earliest.

Regards,