1.3

The product is not as described. There was a manufacturing defect.

The product has no service center and service person do not come to resolve the issue.

The capacity, warranty years and other specifications are wrong.

First I tried to contact the seller, so that he can repair it, but it could not happen. Finally I decided to return it.

Returning the product is very difficult. I am doing follow up from last 20 days but pepperfry is not supporting to solve the issue.

The customer care representatives talk nicely and request for a good feedback but they do false commitments. No call back is arranged.

Why this site is selling any item without verifying the details.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $125. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Comments

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India #1173354

buying elegant product in pepper fry is too bad. i bought on chimney and hob the hob is not working it is very difficult to find service center.

one lady in kerala is picking the phone and not responding properly.

pepper fry is giving sweet talks and not helping beyond it. so please dont buy the product

Delhi, Delhi, India #1170179

sorry about that... please tell me the costomur care number

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India #1051623

Hi,

I stumbled across your post, and wanted to talk to you regarding the same. I am doing a story on buying furniture online, and what are the pros and cons of the same. I was wondering if I could speak to regarding the same.