I have ordered a King size bed which has reached to me after a month of my ordered date and the product which was shown in the site is different compare to the delivered one, I asked for a exchange they say that their policies doesn't have exchange options, so i asked them to take the return request but they have come with the compensation but i didn't agree after that they took the product on sep 15th 2015 but still i didn't get any confirmation, I have contacted 21st sep 2015 they say it will 24hrs to give the confirmation and to refund it will take 7-10 working days, which means a total of 2 months the entire amount will be blocked and you can't buy another product also.

My best suggestion don't purchase the products like this through ONLINE and that to in this Pepperfry.com from MY side a Big NOOOOOOO

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Pepperfry. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepperfry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry king size bed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi Customer,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Request you to assist with your order No, so that we can get details checked.

Regards,