Style and Design

This is an online cheating website which doesn't allow COD. Once you paid for your product.

They will not respond you. So don't purchase any product from pepperfry, they will cheat you.

Comments

PepperfryCares
#1552052
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Customer, We are truly sorry to hear that. Please let us know the details of your issue/ order so that we can assist you in the best possible way. Please share the order details with us, so that one of us could connect with you to resolve the concern.

to PepperfryCares #1553425

I ordered a wooden temple on 29.08.18 for the occasion of Janmashtami and it was expected to arrive by 01.09.18. But I did not received my order.

I called on customer care to cancel the order so he replied that it is not possible as per the cancellation policy. So, you have policy for cancellation but there is no policy to deliver products on time.

Today, 05.09.18, I have no confirmation that when I will receive my order. Now, I have thought that in future onwards, I am not going to buy any product from pepperfry because u don't provide COD option and once the customer paid for the product, u trapped.