100% full Not resolved
1.7

Update by user May 20, 2015

Pepperfry offered INR 500 coupon on purchase of 700.I declined the offer with the following requests,

Pepperfry give me full refund and take the product back

Prominently display on its website that the product "may not be corrosion resistant under bathroom environment".

I can't see why other consumers should make a misinformed choice.

Original review posted by user May 18, 2015

I bought Jwell Bathroom Shelf - Stainless Steel (SS02 300) from Pepperfry.The so-called stainless steel product started to rust within the first two weeks of installation and is getting worse by the day.

At this rate it will be unusable within a year. Upon contacting pepperfry, it offered to refund me INR 200 and forget all about it. If the company was confident of the product, why the offer of refund. I declined this offer and asked for a full refund.

The company declined. The claim on Pepperfry's website that the product is stainless steel is fraudulent and deceitful. It does not state that the product is not corrosion resistant. British Association of Stainless Steel website states that "The main requirement for stainless steels is that they should be corrosion resistant for a specified application or environment." Shouldn't Pepperfry specify that the product they are marketing may not be corrosion resistant in a bathroom environment.

To reject consumer's complaint in its entirety is disingenuous.I will make sure that no one in my circle buys from Pepperfry again!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pepperfry installation from Pepperfry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading product information, refusal to acknowledge problem and rejecting consumer complaint. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

We regret to have disappointed you and do not intend to upset any of our customers.Request you to kindly help us with the order details and we shall get this checked on priority.

Regards,

Team Pepperfry

jhandumandu
to PepperfryCares #985960

Order #300994141. Sku - BB1006910-P-OD1953. 2 Qty.

Abhishek