Order Number: 302463330
I ordered a furniture product wall unit for stand my 42 inch Plasma
television on 31st August 2016 . The dimension of this product as
mentioned on website is H 56.2 x W 61.6 x D 15.7.
I have assumed this would be suitable for my Plasma while ordering.
After 30 minutes of order, I called customer care just confirmation
about dimensions and ask for 42 inch plasma TV, at this time
they didnot not confirm me. After 1-2 days of order, they told me
that this product is for up to 32 inch TV only. After many requests
and followup, they didnot cancel my order while they already mentioned
on website, "We also offer you a 7 days easy return window, In case you
are not satisfied with your purchase. So go ahead and buy
ith confidence". My complaint is that they didnot the mention the
product dimension clearly on website.
For this reason, Customer can easily be cheated.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a study table on 25th January with an expected delivery date of 18th Feb. The status showed this as dispatched on 7th Feb, during multiple chats with the..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Really Nice. This is great healthcare treatment in the world. Because of Brand in healthcare in USA. Now Days there are lot of treatment centers in the world they have..."
- "Hello gud morning my name is Alli Sadiq Owolabi i make an order from your company since last month till now i have not see my order an have pay..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."