Thrissur, Kerala

I Purchased a Maharaja Telephone ORDER #302198874. The product they delivered on 24th May after installation there was no voice from both sides this problem I bought to Pepperfry team same day. Also I requested a operation manual. A long chase of 10 days they sent few photographs and a video footage as they says this is operation manual. When I cross check with video I assembled in a proper manner. But still no voice (either caller cant hear or attendee). So I ask them to replace or the unit or return my money they says the 7 days period has lapsed and they cant replace it.

Pepperfry simply cheats public. Don't buy any thing from this seller.

an affected customer

Lonappan

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of saaga brown sheesham wood & brass work maharaja telephone. Pepperfry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned saaga brown sheesham wood & brass work maharaja telephone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepperfry.

Comments