Willich, North Rhine-Westphalia

I bought sofa from pepperfry in nov 2015 which was brocken after a month. I ask them to change or refund. Advice to all please dont belive on them.

Review about: Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Good Afternoon,

Greetings for the Day.

We request you to please provide us the order number , so we can investigate the concern and contact you with a resolution. Please provide us your e-mail address or contact number so we can contact you as your convenience.

We eagerly await for your revert and look forward to resolve the concern.

Regards

Team Pepperfry

Dear Customer,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

At Pepperfry, we do not anticipate to upset our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern.

Request you to forward us with your order number so that we can get details checked and and shall get back to you with a resolution shortly.

Regards,

Team Pepperfry.

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Good Afternoon,

Greetings for the Day.

May we please request you to provide us the order number so we can contact you at the earliest.

We eagerly anticipate your revert so we can ensure that we provide a resolution at the earliest . We once again apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards