Pepperfry - Review about Furniturekraft Dining Set from Gurgaon, Haryana
Worst customer service.False promises, a team of highly unprofessional set of people.
Hard to imagine that we have companies like pepperfry in a highly competitive market.I wont be surprised if they shutdown in a years time
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Furniturekraft Dining Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I recently ordered from pepperfry and had such a bad experience. Please whoever is reading this should think 10 times before ordering from this bogus site. Their customer care people..."
- "I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you..."
- " I ordered sesame wood furniture, a center table and dining set. I paid high considering it is brand will have quality but no it is not the case. Both the products..."
- "I was at my office and in the lobby I see an American Express executive welcoming and trying to sell me the best possible credit card. I had a long..."
- "Hello friends. Today again after long time , I would like to share how AHS has cheated me . As I described in my previous post that WAS 6 MONTHS..."
- "I had the misfortune of using this forwarding service. I bought a laptop via ebay and used their service. Seller sent the laptop at my forwarding address and included an..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."