Around a month back I heard about Pepperfry.com, but then, went through the reviews, people complaining a lot about them.I decided not to buy from them, but I was so attracted to a kurta and could not stop me from ordering that.

I thought I might not receive that kurta or any problem can happen. But to my surprise I received that within 3 days. I am pleased with their service.

I think I will continue shopping with them due to their good product range and cheap price.Pepperfry please come up with more designs and more discounts.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Delhi, Delhi, India #609766

Seems this post is posted by pepperfry themselves. These guys are crooks, with a little bit knowledge of technology. I believe the cyber laws will have to be changed to cover these things under crime to stop such crooks from operating freely.

Damaged Material Supply and refusal of replacement by Pepperfry Pepperfry "We Ordered and paid online for Silver Bunk bed last week on 2nd Nov 16 through Pepperfry Order No. 302631520, material got delivered on 6th Nov 16 in damaged condition,..." Read more Pepperfry — Cheating & False Promises Pepperfry "I bought dinning set from them & as per the promo code terms & conditions i have applied during the booking, i should get partial cashback. But when i have..." Read more Worst online shopping portal Pepperfry! Pepperfry "Had ordered several sets of curtains for my aged mothers home. After nearly a week to ten days the curtains arrived . The first set of pink curtains had shade..." Read more Pepperfry — Fake N Fraud Promises made by companies representative.. Pathetic n worst Customer Service...Rude n bad behaviour by customer care representatives Pepperfry "I deal with pepperfry first time and my experience is worst...worst...worst...worst...worst...worst...worst...worst...worst...worst...... I purchased 3 products from Pepperfry which costs me around 50k to 60k. 1st product i ordered Home Sparkle..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Evine Live - Low life evine Evine Live "I writing this to let consumers know that Evine is a 3rd rate company. I purchased a hair removal kit that has Never worked. Because the host said it should..." Read more