Around a month back I heard about Pepperfry.com, but then, went through the reviews, people complaining a lot about them.I decided not to buy from them, but I was so attracted to a kurta and could not stop me from ordering that.

I thought I might not receive that kurta or any problem can happen. But to my surprise I received that within 3 days. I am pleased with their service.

I think I will continue shopping with them due to their good product range and cheap price.Pepperfry please come up with more designs and more discounts.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Delhi, Delhi, India #609766

Seems this post is posted by pepperfry themselves. These guys are crooks, with a little bit knowledge of technology. I believe the cyber laws will have to be changed to cover these things under crime to stop such crooks from operating freely.

Pepperfry - Cheaters Pepperfry "I ordered for a single bed on 16th June with 100% advance payment, which they promised to deliver on 7th July and after that they never communicated. When the item..." Read more Pepperfry - DAMAGED PRODUCT AND RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Pepperfry "I recently ordered from pepperfry and had such a bad experience. Please whoever is reading this should think 10 times before ordering from this bogus site. Their customer care people..." Read more Pepperfry - Re: Order No. 302635763.. two door shoe cabinet Pepperfry "we were very happy with the quick delivery and the services of the carpenter who came very promptly and fixed the cabinet for us at our residence. However,we are..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more