Mumbai, Maharashtra

Around a month back I heard about Pepperfry.com, but then, went through the reviews, people complaining a lot about them.I decided not to buy from them, but I was so attracted to a kurta and could not stop me from ordering that.

I thought I might not receive that kurta or any problem can happen. But to my surprise I received that within 3 days. I am pleased with their service.

I think I will continue shopping with them due to their good product range and cheap price.Pepperfry please come up with more designs and more discounts.

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Sunny
Delhi, Delhi, India #609766

Seems this post is posted by pepperfry themselves. These guys are crooks, with a little bit knowledge of technology. I believe the cyber laws will have to be changed to cover these things under crime to stop such crooks from operating freely.

Damaged Material Supply and refusal of replacement by Pepperfry Pepperfry "We Ordered and paid online for Silver Bunk bed last week on 2nd Nov 16 through Pepperfry Order No. 302631520, material got delivered on 6th Nov 16 in damaged condition,..." Read more Pepperfry - Broken Chair Delivery- Denying Refund Pepperfry "I have Ordered a Pepperfry product- A Rocking Chair on 7th Feb which was received in broken condition. This order was delivered after 40 days in a damaged condition. we..." Read more Pepperfry is CHEAT COMPANY Pepperfry " I ordered sesame wood furniture, a center table and dining set. I paid high considering it is brand will have quality but no it is not the case. Both the products..." Read more Pepperfry - Wrong Item sent Pepperfry "I placed order few weeks back. My Product for Order : 302692313. (Dkw Brown 9 L Trash Can). They sent different color. When i requested for return pick up they..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more