Mumbai, Maharashtra

Around a month back I heard about Pepperfry.com, but then, went through the reviews, people complaining a lot about them.I decided not to buy from them, but I was so attracted to a kurta and could not stop me from ordering that.

I thought I might not receive that kurta or any problem can happen. But to my surprise I received that within 3 days. I am pleased with their service.

I think I will continue shopping with them due to their good product range and cheap price.Pepperfry please come up with more designs and more discounts.

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Sunny
Delhi, Delhi, India #609766

Seems this post is posted by pepperfry themselves. These guys are crooks, with a little bit knowledge of technology. I believe the cyber laws will have to be changed to cover these things under crime to stop such crooks from operating freely.

Pepperfry - FRAUDULENT SERVICES Pepperfry "I PURCHASED DINNING TABLE SET FROM PEPPERFRY, FIRST PART AFTER TAKING MONEY TOOK A MONTH TO DELIVER AND ALL 6 CHAIRS OF DINNING TABEL WERE DIFFERENT AND I AM RUNNING..." Read more Pepperfry - Re: Order No. 302635763.. two door shoe cabinet Pepperfry "we were very happy with the quick delivery and the services of the carpenter who came very promptly and fixed the cabinet for us at our residence. However,we are..." Read more Pepperfry - Broken Chair Delivery- Denying Refund Pepperfry "I have Ordered a Pepperfry product- A Rocking Chair on 7th Feb which was received in broken condition. This order was delivered after 40 days in a damaged condition. we..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more