Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
3.5

I was shown a photo of led 0.5w led bulb that consists of 1 bulb with 2 replacable lid but i received only 1 white led bulb.

Link :http://www.pepperfry.com/syska-0-5-watt-led-bulb-plastic-body-saves-more-than-a-cfl-1272374.html

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of led bulb. Pepperfry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned led bulb in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepperfry.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi Tushant,

We are sincerely sorry that we have not been very clear with the display of the product.However, we would like to inform you that it is just one product which will be delivered to you. We have already raised this concern to our category team and we understand that the image displayed is deceiving and can confuse any of our valued customer.We will ensure that the image is taken off and the mistake is rectified.

Regards,

Team Pepperfry

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi,

We are sorry that the image displayed and the one delivered has been different. Request you to kindly help us with your order detail an we will get back to you.

Regards,