100% full Not resolved
1.2

I purchase from all sites, name it.But I never had worse experience than pepperfry.com.

It s the most fraudulent site and customer unfriendly. I was cheated nearly 1000 bucks, due to incomplete information on the product. When I called the customer care, they speak like goons, mocking at u? Never ever dream of buying from pepperfry.com.

They also seem to have bribed the review site mouthshut.com, where the negative reviews don't appear and total stars are 5, when 54% have given 1 star.I have given the snapshot of how they have nexus with mouthshut

Jagadeesan wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pepperfry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor replacement service, supervisor not available and merchant service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry and pepperfry customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments