Pepperfry is CHEAT COMPANY

53 of 271 Pepperfry reviews

I ordered sesame wood furniture, a center table and dining set. I paid high considering it is brand will have quality but no it is not the case.

Both the products delivered were not in acceptable quality. Center table alignment was missing and one chair of dining table was broken.

However I got 40% for damaged chair but I never wanted to buy damaged product.

But soon in a week time both product started tearing from every corner.

We requested for return which took time and money refund is still in process.

But surprise is that I have not received single call from pepperfry saying how they can help to give quality or for thier apologies.

Attached is one image but this damage we have seen in each corner of the furniture.

Quality of pepperfry is very bad and their service is too pathetic and more important is that their customer support team is very good in talk but ultimately they don't care about customer.

I got it verified from wood expert and understood that the reason furniture was getting damaged everyday because it was rubberwood Or some other wood because hard wood will not expand. Our dininig table was expanding day by day so for sure Pepperfry has cheated us on wood.

Though you have started process to refund money but my ask is why you guys are not bothered to call customer to give solution.

Returning money back is not the only solution, you are losing your credibility in the market.

What about the time and efforts i have already spent on buying this furniture.

I got fixed many damages from Pepperfy after buying products but everyday new issue was coming.

Don't take easy escape from customer.

My experience is worst with pepperfry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 271 Pepperfry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21 #1188205 Pune, Maharashtra, India

Hello there
I wish I cud have read the reviews earlier..
Have ordered dinning table ..and same problem..tearing n alignment improper....
Chasing since month no replacement.. no Carpenter no action from pepper fry....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.