1.3
Style and Design

Worst customer service.False promises, a team of highly unprofessional set of people.

Hard to imagine that we have companies like pepperfry in a highly competitive market.I wont be surprised if they shutdown in a years time

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Funny in a bad way.. 2 months for delivery!!!

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

We understand you are not happy with your experience at Pepperfry. At Pepperfry, we do not anticipate to upset our customers and disappointed to hear about your concern. Please help us with your Order details and our team shall contact you shortly with a resolution.

Regards,