Featured Not resolved
3.0

I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do now ???

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Pepperfry - Broken Chair Delivery- Denying Refund Pepperfry "I have Ordered a Pepperfry product- A Rocking Chair on 7th Feb which was received in broken condition. This order was delivered after 40 days in a damaged condition. we..." Read more PEPPERFRY - NO EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY Pepperfry "Hi All, I purchased 3 havells exhaust fans from Pepperfry (https://www.pepperfry.com/havells-200-mm-fan-ventil-air-dx-1114483.html and Order No. 302904337). I need 3 white coloured exhaust fans and wrong information is displayed on the site...." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Pepperfry - DAMAGED PRODUCT AND RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Pepperfry "I recently ordered from pepperfry and had such a bad experience. Please whoever is reading this should think 10 times before ordering from this bogus site. Their customer care people..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more