Delhi, Delhi

I bought a bed from pepperfry a little more than 2 years back, and the horizontal mainframe broke.After repeated complain, they fixed it, but within 10 days both the horizontal and the vertical frames broke AGAIN.

After chasing them for a month, they now informed me they are not going to fix it because it is more than 2 years, despite the fact the bed broke a second time within 10 days of them fixing it. Both main frames of bed breaking in about two years shows how bad the product was.

But worst, is their worst customer service.I have not encountered such bad service ever.

Review about: Queen Bed.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

One of our colleague has already spoken to you and hope the conversation has been confirmed via email as well. We would not be able to assist as the product is out of warranty period.

Regards,

team Pepperfry

Dear Customer,

We regret your disappointment. We will get this investigated and get back to you with an update.