Pepperfry - Peperfry defective product and even worse customer service

166 of 271 Pepperfry reviews

I bought a bed from pepperfry a little more than 2 years back, and the horizontal mainframe broke.After repeated complain, they fixed it, but within 10 days both the horizontal and the vertical frames broke AGAIN.

After chasing them for a month, they now informed me they are not going to fix it because it is more than 2 years, despite the fact the bed broke a second time within 10 days of them fixing it. Both main frames of bed breaking in about two years shows how bad the product was.

But worst, is their worst customer service.I have not encountered such bad service ever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Queen Bed
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #635751 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pepperfry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
166 of 271 Pepperfry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14, 2015 #984163

One of our colleague has already spoken to you and hope the conversation has been confirmed via email as well. We would not be able to assist as the product is out of warranty period.
Regards,
team Pepperfry

0 0 Reply

May 14, 2015 #984155

Dear Customer,
We regret your disappointment. We will get this investigated and get back to you with an update.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.