I would suggest please don't even buy any single product from Pepperfry. There is no quality in their product. I had bought one wardrobe from them and after 5 months its started decaying and even fungus started showing in outside and inside layer of it. They had given one year warranty but when I told them about the issue they started saying this issue is not under warranty.

I am calling them from almost one month now and everyday they are saying Carpenter will come for polishing but no one is coming. This is their everyday statement 'Tomorrow carpenter will come'. Like this they are making fool to their customer. Below is my order number .

Order - 303372622

Mintwud Wardrobe

How come one wardrobe is not able to stand for 6 months also.Why we have to buy such kind of products. I don't generally give negative feedback but I really got pissed of and wanted to share my thought so that others will be careful. Customer Support don't give the call to their supervisor or to any other team. Simply they say you have to wait. Its more than a month they are saying everytime to wait. I really don't undersatnd when that tomorrow will come. Its really ridiculous and I feel like such kind of fraud company should get closed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Everything is nice and sweet till you dont have to return a product. Return policy of pepperfry sucks!

ImportedTortoise
to Sharayu S #1568333

Return is far away. They are not able to arrange a carpenter for polishing for temporary solution.

Every time they are saying 'Till tomorrow carpenter will come'.

They are Just making fool. From 30 days continuously same statement.