Peppefry is providing very bad service, They don't keep up promises they never follow their SLA's.
I have ordered Random Polymer Ganesha it had got some scratches and also it is not made of polymer material it is made of our examination writing pads kind of material. So do you pay 750rs for such kind of thing. I have returned the product and also got the return acknowledgment Mrs. Saral from pepperfry called me and asked me to share the screenshot of the acknowledgment (email@example.com). I have did this on 3rd September 2016. Now today on 7th September 2016 when I called again to check the status Mr. Gerg has picked up the call and was saying that the refund request has been rejected and they have not received any mail. Please find the screenshot of the mail which I have forwarded.
How can this happen without notifying the customer or even without checking the product how can one reject the refund. Folks never ever buy anything from them they don't have a scheme of refunding and also very arrogant customer reps.
Case2: I have ordered another product Zesture Bring home Double bed sheet. It has got some dirty spots on it, size is inappropriate and on the top of that when I open the product I am getting some unbearable smell out of it. When I have raised the refund request they are saying that we are sorry for the inconvenience caused we will give you a refund of 150 rs, I told them who need your 150 rs, I want my entire money refunded.
When I tried to escalate to the higher management they say that they are busy and cannot be connected right now.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- I will not recommend
- Counterfeit products
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- " I ordered sesame wood furniture, a center table and dining set. I paid high considering it is brand will have quality but no it is not the case. Both the products..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/antifreelancercom The above link is a facebook page to start a social media campaign against Freelancer.com Freelancer.com has been known for financial fraud, hidden fees and EXTREMELY poor customer support! We are..."
- " Dear Sir,I am not satisfied with the service which is provided by Carrefour to usregarding our Samsung LED TV which is not working Since the date ofpurchase as on 30/01/2012..."
- "Techincept Consulting Inc. is providing SAP BPC Online Training. Contact Techincept Consulting Inc. at 310-956-1113 or @ firstname.lastname@example.org or www.techincept.com for more details regarding the SAP BPC Online Training These are..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."