Mumbai, Maharashtra
Featured Not resolved

Order No.: 302016492

I'd placed an order for a futon on the 26th of January which was apparently their BIG REPUBLIC DAY "SALE". I guess this is just a tactic to thug customers!!

I thank my stars because I did not end up paying online for the product & opted for the Cash Collection option before delivery.

I have made 2 follow-up attempts with the Customer Care @ pepperfry.com and each time they reverted to me saying that someone will give me a call to collect the money and confirm the order.

Finally after 10 days of placing the order, when I checked the Order Status online, it read "ORDER CANCELLED". Like any PissedConsumer would do, I called up the customer care to check why was the order cancelled. And after holding the line for over 3 minutes the lady on the other side gets back to me by saying that the Order was cancelled by the vendor who manufactures the product as they did not receive the payment in 5 days.

But, WHAT THE HECK!?!?! I have been calling pepperfry.com to send someone to collect the money!! Not just once, but twice I have made calls and placed the same request!

I am an ardent Online Shopper as it is very convenient & saves the effort to travel to buy things. But, "pepperfry.com" is by far the most ridiculous Online Shopping Portal that I have come across. Very irresponsible staff and pathetic sense of communicating with customers.

They need to stop fooling customers & start handling their own vendors & money-collection staff (3rd party as they term them)!

Review about: Work Double Futon With Mattress In Yellow Colour By Auspicious.

I didn't like: Product not delivered till date, Misleading advertisement.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pepperfry Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion