"ORDER CANCELLED" by pepperfry.com

90 of 271 Pepperfry reviews

Order No.: 302016492

I'd placed an order for a futon on the 26th of January which was apparently their BIG REPUBLIC DAY "SALE". I guess this is just a tactic to thug customers!!

I thank my stars because I did not end up paying online for the product & opted for the Cash Collection option before delivery.

I have made 2 follow-up attempts with the Customer Care @ pepperfry.com and each time they reverted to me saying that someone will give me a call to collect the money and confirm the order.

Finally after 10 days of placing the order, when I checked the Order Status online, it read "ORDER CANCELLED". Like any PissedConsumer would do, I called up the customer care to check why was the order cancelled. And after holding the line for over 3 minutes the lady on the other side gets back to me by saying that the Order was cancelled by the vendor who manufactures the product as they did not receive the payment in 5 days.

But, WHAT THE HECK!?!?! I have been calling pepperfry.com to send someone to collect the money!! Not just once, but twice I have made calls and placed the same request!

I am an ardent Online Shopper as it is very convenient & saves the effort to travel to buy things. But, "pepperfry.com" is by far the most ridiculous Online Shopping Portal that I have come across. Very irresponsible staff and pathetic sense of communicating with customers.

They need to stop fooling customers & start handling their own vendors & money-collection staff (3rd party as they term them)!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Product not delivered till date
    • Misleading advertisement

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Work Double Futon With Mattress In Yellow Colour By Auspicious
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #784215 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pepperfry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
90 of 271 Pepperfry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.