Featured Not resolved
2.0

Order No.: 302016492

I'd placed an order for a futon on the 26th of January which was apparently their BIG REPUBLIC DAY "SALE". I guess this is just a tactic to thug customers!!

I thank my stars because I did not end up paying online for the product & opted for the Cash Collection option before delivery.

I have made 2 follow-up attempts with the Customer Care @ pepperfry.com and each time they reverted to me saying that someone will give me a call to collect the money and confirm the order.

Finally after 10 days of placing the order, when I checked the Order Status online, it read "ORDER CANCELLED". Like any PissedConsumer would do, I called up the customer care to check why was the order cancelled. And after holding the line for over 3 minutes the lady on the other side gets back to me by saying that the Order was cancelled by the vendor who manufactures the product as they did not receive the payment in 5 days.

But, WHAT THE HECK!?!?! I have been calling pepperfry.com to send someone to collect the money!! Not just once, but twice I have made calls and placed the same request!

I am an ardent Online Shopper as it is very convenient & saves the effort to travel to buy things. But, "pepperfry.com" is by far the most ridiculous Online Shopping Portal that I have come across. Very irresponsible staff and pathetic sense of communicating with customers.

They need to stop fooling customers & start handling their own vendors & money-collection staff (3rd party as they term them)!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. ar.pronita is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about pepperfry customer care at Pepperfry was product not delivered till date and misleading advertisement Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments