Kochi, Kerala
Style and Design

Don't buy ANYTHING from these Cheap Fraudsters and Cheaters.I have ordered two ceiling fans from Pepperfry on 20.11.2015 vide order No.301835213.

Till date I have not received items. My request for refund of money has also not been considered telling that the items have been delivered to me.

They have my money for almost one month with them on which I could have made 6% interest.They will not neither deliver the item nor refund your money.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ceiling fan from Pepperfry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepperfry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i will not recommend and false promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Dear Customer,

Our team is already working on resolving your issue and will get the same done on priority basis.

Regards,

Team Pepperfry

Pepperfry - Got Cheated on CASHBACK Pepperfry "I had sent query regarding my 10% cashback on coupon code XMAS. feedback that I got on call was I cannot get cashback on EMI. Its very disappointing. They had..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Pepperfry - Bed Review Pepperfry "I ordered queen size metal bed the quality of the same was very bad as they are telling it'smade of metal but the quality was very very bad for that..." Read more Pepperfry - Furniture Set Review from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Pepperfry "I have had the worst after sales experience of buying furniture from this company. All the furniture I bought from them(almost 15 pcs) is of solid wood, mainly Sheesham wood...." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more