Kochi, Kerala
Style and Design

Don't buy ANYTHING from these Cheap Fraudsters and Cheaters.I have ordered two ceiling fans from Pepperfry on 20.11.2015 vide order No.301835213.

Till date I have not received items. My request for refund of money has also not been considered telling that the items have been delivered to me.

They have my money for almost one month with them on which I could have made 6% interest.They will not neither deliver the item nor refund your money.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ceiling fan from Pepperfry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepperfry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i will not recommend and false promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Our team is already working on resolving your issue and will get the same done on priority basis.

Regards,