With Company response Not resolved
5.0

very poor delivery , not trust worthyhelp center have no idea about shipments. Always mention will respond in 28 hours. They give standard response "We would like to inform you that we are working with the courier company & trying our best to get the consignment delivered to you at the earliest"very poor delivery , not trust worthyvery poor delivery , not trust worthyvery poor delivery , not trust worthyvery poor delivery , not trust worthyEscalation numbers for reference EC-254578, EC-255355

Item Nilkamal Corner Cabinet - 2 Door Maroon ColorSKU: BB1200466-S-PM2370 QTY: 1

never go for pre-payment

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Team Pepperfry

Hi Rajani,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I believe the product is delivered. Please feel free to write in to me for any concerns or illuminations pertaining this order. Would consider your strong feedback and make sure this wont happen in future with you or any of our customers.

Appreciate your patience

Regards,

Prashant.

I had placed an order for bajaj ATX 4 2 slide auto pop toaster from pepperfry.com on 27th October which was to be shipped by 30th October.When it did not reach me even after expected delivery date I contacted their customer care via email but got no reply for 3 days, i wrote again n finally after 5 days got a reply that they are looking into the matter.

On calling their customer care, they told me that they shipped my order on 28th Oct via Bluedart and now they could not track where the order was. I told them to contact Bluedart and find out my order status but they said we cannot do anything till bluedart updates them. After 3 email complains and 3 calls and waiting 11 days for delivery, I called them again and the customer care person told me the order might have been lost in transit and they will not do anything till bluedart informs them. in every call at the call center instead of trying to solve my complaint they kept suggesting i cancel my order.

And finally after losing all hope I cancelled my order today and now will have to sit for a week for refund. Never ever order from this site again. And pepperfry, instead of spending money on advertising, atleast make sure your basic function of business like logistics is in place.

If you cannot handle orders then dont advertise and ask people to come to your site to shop !Pathetic.