Style and Design

Update by user Jul 26

No. It's not resolved yet as they wanted me to file Consumer complaint against them.

So I am in process to file case in consumer court against them. Already discussed the case with Registrar Mr.

Jadhav Sir @ Nagpur Consumer Court Office. I will SUE them soon.

Original review posted by user Jun 26

Hi,

Purchased Thearmchair Dining Table set from Pepperfry of INR 38305 on 24th Apr 2018 which Delivered in damaged Termite infested condition on 9th May. But who cares? After raising Return request to Pepperfry CS team as well as CEOs Ashish Shah and Ambareesh Murty I didn't receive mail,call or SMS for reverse pickup.

After 5 days finally I received call from Vendor who was asking me for more time however I have already informed them about termite and about my furniture which got affected due to their INFECTED product.

It's been almost 2 months I am fighting with them. Sent FIR of Vikhroli Police Mumbai, Legal Notice from respected Lawyer but they don't bother at all.

Employee Mr. Gaurav Mishra asked to Nagpur Police we will wait for CONSUMER COURT NOTICE. .SO FEARLESS. it's only because they have full support of their CEOs for doing all this.

I am getting such kind of response after including Pepperfry CEOs Ashish Shah and Ambareesh Murty.

Unethical behaviour of CEOs and Employees ClappingClapping

It is death experience.

Comments

Jadhav Sir @ Nagpur Consumer Court Office. I will SUE the soon.

There should be social media campaign on this against these looters

TastyBee
to Vishal #1531844

Agree so that people will come to know the reality...