1.1
Style and Design

My name is Pradeep Shetty, I hereby bring to your kind notice that I placed an order using Pepper Fry on 18th October 2017 from Thane Studio. My order number is 303457677.

I made the payment on-line, but I was shocked to see the product after fixing the same, the product Metal queen Hydraulic Size Bed which was delivered and is defective and making noice from all four corners due to inferior quality of side panel used int he product. I tried through various platforms like contacting the Peppery Fry personnel including and escalating the matter up to their founder level, but it's unfortunate that there is no proper response.beside I am accelerating the complaint. More over for defective part the answer was when you have to talk to customer support on 022-61576157 which is useless no and guys over there are trained like parrot they talk only sorry sir, I apologies, you will hear soon our senior will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours and no one contact you. finally after escalating issue for almost 10 times, one Mr.

Amar Jeet Arora(Phone No 022 6157157 ). had called and giving the same reason saying that unfortunately, Pepperfry is not responsible for delivering that kind of product and this product has came from different vendor. so finally I have no option but to scrap this product. I am totally fed up of dealing with these guys.

Just a suggestion to all those who want to buy from paper fry please check the feedback before ordering more over the quality of furniture is not worth the price they charge after huge discount. As per my own experience, Pepper fry is Selling all Inferior goods. Last but not the least there is saying “You can fool one person all the time, you can fool some people for some time but you cannot fool all the people for all the time” this perfectly applies to pepper fry. In present era of digitization people have lot of good alternatives.

Please Don’t buy products from pepper fry!. Being an e-commerce company in these times, their service is extremely lousy. There is complete lack of communication with the customer and within the organization itself.

Your money goes into a black hole and any amount of follow-up has no effect on them. With the fundamentals of business completely missing in this company and its employees, I strongly advise people not to waste their time, money, trust and patience on Pepper fry, lest you be fried till your wit’s end!

Review about: Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Quality of the product and response from their customer services.

Comments