Pimpri, Maharashtra

My order number is #302328741

The product is Dining table & Chairs set. As soon as product arrived the Pepperfry's Carpenter who came my house for the installation had reported the missing one of the part. After than within a day i requested the retuern or requested at least the fix, to provide the missing item. Pepperfry executive said that the fix is not possible but they will consider the return in next 3 days. Its more than 5 days and no one showed up my house to pick up the product to the return back to Pepperfry.

How long i have to wait? All the false commitment i am receiving whenever i chat with Pepperfry executives.

What is the issue? When i get my money back?

Regards,

Kunal

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of furniture set. Pepperfry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepperfry.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Pepperfry - Re: Order No. 302635763.. two door shoe cabinet Pepperfry "we were very happy with the quick delivery and the services of the carpenter who came very promptly and fixed the cabinet for us at our residence. However,we are..." Read more Pepperfry - Bed Review Pepperfry "I ordered queen size metal bed the quality of the same was very bad as they are telling it'smade of metal but the quality was very very bad for that..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Pepperfry — Cheating & False Promises Pepperfry "I bought dinning set from them & as per the promo code terms & conditions i have applied during the booking, i should get partial cashback. But when i have..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more