Pimpri, Maharashtra

My order number is #302328741

The product is Dining table & Chairs set. As soon as product arrived the Pepperfry's Carpenter who came my house for the installation had reported the missing one of the part. After than within a day i requested the retuern or requested at least the fix, to provide the missing item. Pepperfry executive said that the fix is not possible but they will consider the return in next 3 days. Its more than 5 days and no one showed up my house to pick up the product to the return back to Pepperfry.

How long i have to wait? All the false commitment i am receiving whenever i chat with Pepperfry executives.

What is the issue? When i get my money back?

Regards,

Kunal

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of furniture set. Pepperfry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepperfry.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Pepperfry - Re: Order No. 302635763.. two door shoe cabinet Pepperfry "we were very happy with the quick delivery and the services of the carpenter who came very promptly and fixed the cabinet for us at our residence. However,we are..." Read more Pepperfry - Broken Chair Delivery- Denying Refund Pepperfry "I have Ordered a Pepperfry product- A Rocking Chair on 7th Feb which was received in broken condition. This order was delivered after 40 days in a damaged condition. we..." Read more Pepperfry - Bed Review Pepperfry "I ordered queen size metal bed the quality of the same was very bad as they are telling it'smade of metal but the quality was very very bad for that..." Read more Pepperfry - Got Cheated on CASHBACK Pepperfry "I had sent query regarding my 10% cashback on coupon code XMAS. feedback that I got on call was I cannot get cashback on EMI. Its very disappointing. They had..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more