Style and Design

I have had the worst after sales experience of buying furniture from this company.All the furniture I bought from them(almost 15 pcs) is of solid wood, mainly Sheesham wood.

I ordered this on 30 sep 2014 and got it delivered over the next two months. I discovered a pale yellow powder under the console table every morning . I had no idea what this was. I would dust it off and didn't pay much heed.

Next the coffee tables started oozing out the same powder on the top. The book rack followed. All this in a span of a year. When I investigated, I found that these were wood Borers!

I have a pest control company that takes care of the pest problem in my house (cockroaches).They asked me to contact the supplier as the process of getting rid of these is extremely complicated. To my utter shock, I also discovered that a study table and one coffee table have cracked right in the middle! When I contacted pepperfry, they very conveniently brushed it off saying that it's not under warranty after a year and they can't do anything about it! I have ordered Sheesham wood furniture only for its sturdiness and longevity and it's even worse than modular furniture!

Have you ever heard of Sheesham cracking open???

I am taking these guys to the consumer court and I also want everyone to know that these people are frauds selling inferior quality products that they will not stand by after a year!Shame on them!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Comments