Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

I have had the worst after sales experience of buying furniture from this company.All the furniture I bought from them(almost 15 pcs) is of solid wood, mainly Sheesham wood.

Related: The Room Place - Bad Quality Furniture - IRMA 6 PC DINING SET - BENCH FABRIC BURSTING AT SEAMS

I ordered this on 30 sep 2014 and got it delivered over the next two months. I discovered a pale yellow powder under the console table every morning . I had no idea what this was. I would dust it off and didn't pay much heed.

Next the coffee tables started oozing out the same powder on the top. The book rack followed. All this in a span of a year. When I investigated, I found that these were wood Borers!

I have a pest control company that takes care of the pest problem in my house (cockroaches).They asked me to contact the supplier as the process of getting rid of these is extremely complicated. To my utter shock, I also discovered that a study table and one coffee table have cracked right in the middle! When I contacted pepperfry, they very conveniently brushed it off saying that it's not under warranty after a year and they can't do anything about it! I have ordered Sheesham wood furniture only for its sturdiness and longevity and it's even worse than modular furniture!

Have you ever heard of Sheesham cracking open???

I am taking these guys to the consumer court and I also want everyone to know that these people are frauds selling inferior quality products that they will not stand by after a year!Shame on them!

Review about: Sheesham Wood Furniture.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Furniture Set
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.