I PURCHASED DINNING TABLE SET FROM PEPPERFRY, FIRST PART AFTER TAKING MONEY TOOK A MONTH TO DELIVER AND ALL 6 CHAIRS OF DINNING TABEL WERE DIFFERENT AND I AM RUNNING SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS FOR REFUND OF MY MONEY AND THEY SIMPLY IGNORE YOUR PHONE CALLS AND DO NOT EVEN RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS. IDEALLY THEY ARE BAD IN SERVICES, THEY JUST TRY TO FOOL CUSTOMERS BY PUTTING NICE IMAGES ON SITE SO THAT YOU ARE TEMPTED TO BUY PRODUCT IN REALITY THE SIZE, SHAPE COLOUR EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE AND ITS NOT WORTH FOR MONEY. AFTER CHASING THEM FOR CLOSE TO TWO MONTHS NOW FINALLY I AM FILING A LEGAL CASE AGAINST THEM.

This person wrote the review because of "defective product refund issue" of a product or service from Pepperfry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27000 and wants Pepperfry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund, product quality, customer handling experience and pathetic service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

PepperfryCares
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1175782
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Parul, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly share the Order # to resolve your concern at the earliest.

to PepperfryCares New Delhi, Delhi, India #1176661

Order No. 302184933 , here is the order number on which I have written more than 20 emails.