2.7
Style and Design

I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you cannot keep anything on it without it falling off, 3) when i complained and they sent over their carpenter, all he did was put in pegs underneath the table, to make it stand without a wobble, but he refused to do anything about the surface, even though I asked him to plane it. He said nothing can be done because it is manufactured and assembled in malaysia. Very low quality product, not worth that 5500/- that I paid for it!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of adele bedside table in distress finish by bohemiana from Pepperfry and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5500 and wants Pepperfry to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments