Pepperfry - DO NOT BUY the Adele Bedside Table in Distress Finish by Bohemiana
I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you cannot keep anything on it without it falling off, 3) when i complained and they sent over their carpenter, all he did was put in pegs underneath the table, to make it stand without a wobble, but he refused to do anything about the surface, even though I asked him to plane it. He said nothing can be done because it is manufactured and assembled in malaysia. Very low quality product, not worth that 5500/- that I paid for it!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Adele Bedside Table In Distress Finish By Bohemiana
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "1. Problem while purchasing - their website went down. Existing order failed. Had to restart from scratch. 2. Bad Tracking System - their tracking system is useless. Only says when it..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I purchased BP monitor from ali express seller (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6959301303.html?orderId=69693112533339) , and to my surprised the monitor is scratched and its doesn't look like new item also its no label as shown..."
- "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..."
- "I received a text from the Qxpress Delivery man today, 14 Dec 2016 that it had been delivered and asked for my last 4-digits of my NRIC. And I replied,I..."