Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

I had ordered two modern wingback chairs on pepper fry.com

(Order number- 302294983) which was delivered on 17th July 2016.The installation happened three days after the delivery of the product by pepper fry carpenter and during installation, the product got damaged and the legs of the chairs were installed incorrectly.

I immediately contacted the customer care and they asked me to upload the pictures, which I did, but they claim the pictures haven't been uploaded and since the return period/time has lapsed, they now refuse to replace the product.Really disappointed with the customer service and unprofessional attitude.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India #1208509

too bad experience, never buy in future.

Pepperfry - Furniture Set Review from Pimpri, Maharashtra Pepperfry "My order number is #302328741 The product is Dining table & Chairs set. As soon as product arrived the Pepperfry's Carpenter who came my house for the installation had reported the..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Pepperfry - Broken Chair Delivery- Denying Refund Pepperfry "I have Ordered a Pepperfry product- A Rocking Chair on 7th Feb which was received in broken condition. This order was delivered after 40 days in a damaged condition. we..." Read more Pepperfry - Size issue and deny to return Pepperfry "Order Number: 302463330 I ordered a furniture product wall unit for stand my 42 inch Plasma television on 31st August 2016 . The dimension of this product as mentioned on website..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more