Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

I had ordered two modern wingback chairs on pepper fry.com

(Order number- 302294983) which was delivered on 17th July 2016.The installation happened three days after the delivery of the product by pepper fry carpenter and during installation, the product got damaged and the legs of the chairs were installed incorrectly.

I immediately contacted the customer care and they asked me to upload the pictures, which I did, but they claim the pictures haven't been uploaded and since the return period/time has lapsed, they now refuse to replace the product.Really disappointed with the customer service and unprofessional attitude.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India #1208509

too bad experience, never buy in future.

Pepperfry - Furniture Set Review from Pimpri, Maharashtra Pepperfry "My order number is #302328741 The product is Dining table & Chairs set. As soon as product arrived the Pepperfry's Carpenter who came my house for the installation had reported the..." Read more Pepperfry - Size issue and deny to return Pepperfry "Order Number: 302463330 I ordered a furniture product wall unit for stand my 42 inch Plasma television on 31st August 2016 . The dimension of this product as mentioned on website..." Read more Pepperfry - Got Cheated on CASHBACK Pepperfry "I had sent query regarding my 10% cashback on coupon code XMAS. feedback that I got on call was I cannot get cashback on EMI. Its very disappointing. They had..." Read more Pepperfry - DO NOT BUY the Adele Bedside Table in Distress Finish by Bohemiana Pepperfry "I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more