I had ordered two modern wingback chairs on pepper fry.com

(Order number- 302294983) which was delivered on 17th July 2016.The installation happened three days after the delivery of the product by pepper fry carpenter and during installation, the product got damaged and the legs of the chairs were installed incorrectly.

I immediately contacted the customer care and they asked me to upload the pictures, which I did, but they claim the pictures haven't been uploaded and since the return period/time has lapsed, they now refuse to replace the product.Really disappointed with the customer service and unprofessional attitude.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India #1208509

too bad experience, never buy in future.