I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry.As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged.

The guy who was there to assemble it took pictures of the damage and said he would report this and it would be replaced the next day... I never heard back from Pepperfry so I called and submitted a complaint on their website. That was the beginning of many, many attempts to get an answer as to when the damaged product would be replaced. EVERY SINGLE TIME I got in touch with Pepperfry, I was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours, would call me back by the end of the day, etc.

I NEVER heard back from anyone. I always had to be the one to call them back.

It's been more than a week since they delivered the damaged table and after calling them yet again, I was told that the table will be replaced in 9 or 10 days, but someone will call me back with the details (given their track record so far, I plan on having to be the one to call them back for the details).I am furnishing my entire apartment, am buying lots of furniture and didn't have this headache from any of the other companies I ordered furniture from!

Review about: Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments