I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry.As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged.

The guy who was there to assemble it took pictures of the damage and said he would report this and it would be replaced the next day... I never heard back from Pepperfry so I called and submitted a complaint on their website. That was the beginning of many, many attempts to get an answer as to when the damaged product would be replaced. EVERY SINGLE TIME I got in touch with Pepperfry, I was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours, would call me back by the end of the day, etc.

I NEVER heard back from anyone. I always had to be the one to call them back.

It's been more than a week since they delivered the damaged table and after calling them yet again, I was told that the table will be replaced in 9 or 10 days, but someone will call me back with the details (given their track record so far, I plan on having to be the one to call them back for the details).I am furnishing my entire apartment, am buying lots of furniture and didn't have this headache from any of the other companies I ordered furniture from!

Review about: Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Pepperfry - Cannot expedite order, change delivery address or cancel order after placing Pepperfry "I placed an order 30 mins back and after placing realized that it wont get delivered in time. Now the customer service cant expedite the order, and they wont cancel..." Read more No where a customer is respected and protected. Order no.303293196_ My experience with Pepperfry is hurting and horrible.  Pepperfry "https://www.pepperfry.com/glendale-tall-shoe-rack-with-drawer-in-provincial-teak-finish-by-woodsworth-1214284.html I ordered a shoe rack from the above link. The colour delivered to me and the colour on their website is totally different. Attached are the images for the..." Read more Pepperfry - Re: Order No. 302635763.. two door shoe cabinet Pepperfry "we were very happy with the quick delivery and the services of the carpenter who came very promptly and fixed the cabinet for us at our residence. However,we are..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more