I recently ordered from pepperfry and had such a bad experience.Please whoever is reading this should think 10 times before ordering from this bogus site.

Related: Cabinets To Go Cabinet Review

Their customer care people are so sweet talkers and won't do anything. I ordered a bathroom cabinet and the mirror side was packaged underneath.by the time it was delivered there were cracks, the door was broken and the mirror was completely shattered. plus it was not worth the money. BOGUS & CORRUPT SITE.

On top of that the customer care people by name of sophia desouza and deepa were so rude and arrogant.

they both openly accepted that it was their mistake but sorry we can't do anything.Can you believe that ?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cabinet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1254790

Yes, I agree, the customer care personnel Sophia is very rude.I recently ordered a Kitchen roll stand.

But since it didn't promise a delivery date that I prefered, I wanted to cancel it, but apparently Pepperfry never cancels an order. There is the option of returning goods that are damaged. When I pointed out that most other companies like AMazon have an easy cancellation option, she said, "I don't know about them. Now, since I don't work for them."

I thought that was very rude.

ANd their refusal to cancel an order is frustrating.Especially because I wanted to cancel it the minute I placed and paid for the order

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Dear Sir, we request you to share the order #to address your concern.