Style and Design

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

I am practically doing every day follow-up with pepperfry team, neither refund provided nor replacement given.

Same adamant and rude behavior by pepperfry team.

9 days passed, no refund.

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2016

We Ordered and paid online for Silver Bunk bed last week on 2nd Nov 16 through Pepperfry Order No. 302631520, material got delivered on 6th Nov 16 in damaged condition, we cald & requested for replacement of material, our request got honored at that time. But 2 days later on 8th Nov refund department refused to provide replacement giving reason not part of refund policy. When I raised my concern of wasting money, time and energy waiting for delivery of RIGHT material for 8 days, requested that they should provide immediate replacement, caller showed no remoarse and insisted that we should place new order online to get replacement. When I informed that we have already made 100% net banking payment, can this payment get adjusted towards new order, he refused and asked us to make new order with new payment without refund adjustment. Frustrated I cancelled the order.

Is this justifiable? I booked a genuine furniture order, this order gets delivered in faulty condition and when we ask for replacement, pepperfry team refused to provide replacement, fund adjustment and insist for new order with new payment??

This is an open cheating by the company, be careful before making any furniture order with this company.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of furniturekraft bed from Pepperfry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Pepperfry to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false promise and no refund policy inspite of 100 percent payment. Author liked the most very dissapponting. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments