Damaged Material Supply and refusal of replacement by Pepperfry

10 of 271 Pepperfry reviews

Update added by user Nov 16

I am practically doing every day follow-up with pepperfry team, neither refund provided nor replacement given.

Same adamant and rude behavior by pepperfry team.

9 days passed, no refund.

Original review posted by user Nov 09

We Ordered and paid online for Silver Bunk bed last week on 2nd Nov 16 through Pepperfry Order No. 302631520, material got delivered on 6th Nov 16 in damaged condition, we cald & requested for replacement of material, our request got honored at that time. But 2 days later on 8th Nov refund department refused to provide replacement giving reason not part of refund policy. When I raised my concern of wasting money, time and energy waiting for delivery of RIGHT material for 8 days, requested that they should provide immediate replacement, caller showed no remoarse and insisted that we should place new order online to get replacement. When I informed that we have already made 100% net banking payment, can this payment get adjusted towards new order, he refused and asked us to make new order with new payment without refund adjustment. Frustrated I cancelled the order.

Is this justifiable? I booked a genuine furniture order, this order gets delivered in faulty condition and when we ask for replacement, pepperfry team refused to provide replacement, fund adjustment and insist for new order with new payment??

This is an open cheating by the company, be careful before making any furniture order with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No refund policy inspite of 100 percent payment

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Silver Bunk Bed By Furniturekraft
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #951869 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pepperfry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 271 Pepperfry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.