2.2
Style and Design

I ordered for a single bed on 16th June with 100% advance payment, which they promised to deliver on 7th July and after that they never communicated.When the item did not reach on 7th July (yesterday), I contacted them and they told me since their vendor did not deliver quality product they cancelled the order and would return my money.

They communicated this only after I contacted them. As per the policy in case if I had cancelled the order from my side they would have deducted 25% of the fees...but now when they failed to deliver they conveniently took unilateral decision to refund the amount without any fine.

So they just used my money for one month and cheated me.I suggest don't buy from this fraudster.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. anamora is quite happy with traumatic and stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Pepperfry needs to "full refund + 25% as fine" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepperfry.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1195804

Money was refunded...but did not receive the item as promised earlier.

PepperfryCares
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1183340
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi, Kindly share your order number we will get this investigated and contact you at the earliest.

to PepperfryCares Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1183755