Bangalore, Karnataka

I ordered for a single bed on 16th June with 100% advance payment, which they promised to deliver on 7th July and after that they never communicated.When the item did not reach on 7th July (yesterday), I contacted them and they told me since their vendor did not deliver quality product they cancelled the order and would return my money.

Related: Original Soe Gear - No Issues with SOE

They communicated this only after I contacted them. As per the policy in case if I had cancelled the order from my side they would have deducted 25% of the fees...but now when they failed to deliver they conveniently took unilateral decision to refund the amount without any fine.

So they just used my money for one month and cheated me.I suggest don't buy from this fraudster.

Review about: Kosmo Day Bed With Storage In Black Colour By Spacewood.

I liked: Traumatic.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund + 25% as fine

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1195804

Money was refunded...but did not receive the item as promised earlier.

PepperfryCares
Pepperfry Verified Representative

Hi, Kindly share your order number we will get this investigated and contact you at the earliest.

to PepperfryCares Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1183755