I bought a Queen size bed from Pepperfry. The bed has three wooden planks as the base of the bed with some gap in between.

While buying we saw the pictures which show the gap as very less. The gap between the wooden planks is not specified anywhere which is why I assumed the gap was insignificant but when the bed was delivered and assembled, we found that the gap between the planks is half a foot each!

I raised a return request but it was denied stating that the product was not damaged technically and they couldn't do anything about it. Even after providing side by side comparison via pictures they did not consider it.

I spoke to their customer care representative asking if the money could be returned in points that I could use to buy another bed in it's place from Pepperfry itself but they still said no.

I am stuck with a horrible bed which if I use will ruin my mattress as well.

I would never recommend anyone to buy from Pepperfry ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pepperfry Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Variety on the website.

I didn't like: Misleading advertisement, Unethical behavior, Misleading images of the products offered.

Comments

So they won't help you. Who needs them ?

Find a guy who is reasonably good with a hammer and saw, measure the sum total of the area covered by the 3 pieces, deduct from the measurement of a fully covered slat system, obtain some plywood stock of equal thickness and make the 4th piece. Carefully remove the 3 pieces. If you're picky, stain or paint the new filler piece to match (or all 4 if you really want them to match) and replace the 3 with 4. 100 per cent mattress support.

Or, do like me (an old hippie) and put the box springs right on the floor. Mattress on top of that.

No squeaks, sags, dust bunnies or junk hiding underneath ... clean and comfy - and never fall out of bed.