1.5
Style and Design

Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me.I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by comparing them with Same Tupperware Bottles of Same model no.

and also by Visiting Local Authorised Tupperware Seller who confirmed that these are Duplicate Tupperware Bottles. The Bottles you have sent me are of deteriorated place as well If I squeeze them once they will simply get Broken up. Also you have sent me Wrong Color other than displayed on Website. I didn't even think that am going to face such an issue and disgusting issue with one of its Best E-commerce: Pepperfry.

Thus Request you to help me with Return.I have registered complaint to Founders & Senior's Authority but still no help.

Review about: Tupperware Bottle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments