Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
100% full Not resolved

beware..pepperfry used to be a good site to buy stuff i brought 2,3 times from it but this time when i placed a order for a hand blender on 7-9-15 and paid by net banking order no.

301541425. on 20-9-15 i received a parcel from peppery which had 2 pillows in it and a bill having someone elses name and address and on the outside of the box my name address was printed..

i called the customer care and they asked me to send an email to pepperfry which i did and after that i am regularly calling pepperyfry customer care from more then a week there is no proper resonse or result is there evrytime i call they say ur cocern is ok we will check and rectify but nothing happens they are just a bunch of liers and frauds now.and we can say they dont have any customer care at all...

Review about: Hand Blender.

I didn't like: Pepperfry is fraud, False promises, Refusal to acknowledge problem, Pathetic return policy, Customer handling experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pepperfry Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss wrong and cheap product / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion