Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
100% full Not resolved

beware..pepperfry used to be a good site to buy stuff i brought 2,3 times from it but this time when i placed a order for a hand blender on 7-9-15 and paid by net banking order no.

301541425. on 20-9-15 i received a parcel from peppery which had 2 pillows in it and a bill having someone elses name and address and on the outside of the box my name address was printed..

i called the customer care and they asked me to send an email to pepperfry which i did and after that i am regularly calling pepperyfry customer care from more then a week there is no proper resonse or result is there evrytime i call they say ur cocern is ok we will check and rectify but nothing happens they are just a bunch of liers and frauds now.and we can say they dont have any customer care at all...

This person wrote the review because of "wrong and cheap product" at Pepperfry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Pepperfry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pepperfry is fraud, false promises, refusal to acknowledge problem and pathetic return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepperfry and pepperfry customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments