Noida, Uttar Pradesh
100% full Not resolved

1. Problem while purchasing - their website went down. Existing order failed. Had to restart from scratch.

2. Bad Tracking System - their tracking system is useless. Only says when it will be shipped. Doesn't update for several days.

3. Not delivered after 20 days - I ordered 2 items. One was delivered after 15 days. 2nd item is not delivered even after 20 days.

4.Little bit of scam - Bought a chair which turned out to be a mini-chair ( as in too small to sit on it). They refuse to refund it because the size details were in their website.

Review about: Chair.

I liked: Collection of items, Website.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $7
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Britto
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #961876

I ordered one tree and moon wall art painting at a cost of Rs999/ from pepperfry vide Order No 300876421 in March 2015 thinking that it is of good quality but what I got was sone sub std product not worth for RS999/ .Its cost will not be more than Rs150-100.

When I raised the issue they did not bother and refused to take back/ refund the money.I ask all consumer to be careful with this store before buying