100% full Not resolved
1.9

1. Problem while purchasing - their website went down. Existing order failed. Had to restart from scratch.

2. Bad Tracking System - their tracking system is useless. Only says when it will be shipped. Doesn't update for several days.

3. Not delivered after 20 days - I ordered 2 items. One was delivered after 15 days. 2nd item is not delivered even after 20 days.

4.Little bit of scam - Bought a chair which turned out to be a mini-chair ( as in too small to sit on it). They refuse to refund it because the size details were in their website.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepperfry and uploaded a picture. He best about chair from Pepperfry was collection of items. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperfry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pepperfry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperfry?

Comments

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #961876

I ordered one tree and moon wall art painting at a cost of Rs999/ from pepperfry vide Order No 300876421 in March 2015 thinking that it is of good quality but what I got was sone sub std product not worth for RS999/ .Its cost will not be more than Rs150-100.

When I raised the issue they did not bother and refused to take back/ refund the money.I ask all consumer to be careful with this store before buying